The School of Philosophy organises various events and courses for the enjoyment of students and visitors. This page lists upcoming offerings that complement the School’s Philosophy courses and bring practical philosophy to everyday living.
You can also read more about featured events in the Features section of this site.
On the Calendar
- Start of Term - Tuesday 21st May, 2019
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: The Intimate Relationship Between Humanity and the Earth - Saturday 15th June, 2019 - 10am to 12 noon
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: Unleash your Creative Potential - Saturday 20th July, 2019 - 10am to 12 noon
- Practical Wisdom Workshop: Philosophy and Mental Health - Saturday 27th July, 2019 - 10am to 12 noon
- Ballarat Open Day - Saturday 27th July, 2019 - 9am to 1.30pm
- Afternoon with Plato - Saturday 3rd July, 2019 - 1pm to 5pm
- Start of Next Term - Monday 16th September, 2019
New Event Details Coming Soon!
Details of upcoming events are not currently available, but will be coming soon!